The news you’ve all been waiting for...
We’re pleased to announce that we will be taking part in the Government's Eat Out To Help Out initiative to support and revive the hospitality industry during August.
Enjoy 50% off your favourite food and non-alcoholic drinks, every Monday to Wednesday throughout the month starting on Monday 3rd August.
As a treat to say thank you for your support, we’ve decided to give you an extra treat! We won’t be capping this initiative at £10 per head so instead you’ll be getting 50% off your total bill no matter what you spend with us - excluding alcoholic beverages.
There's no voucher just pop in or make a table reservation, to avoid disappointment, and we'll automatically apply the discount to your bill.
So please come by as often as you can over the next month; eat, drink and enjoy a reunion with your friends and family - we really have missed you. See you soon!
Before you visit have a read of our terms and conditions:
- We are pleased to confirm that we are participating in the Government’s ‘Eat Out to Help Out’ scheme throughout August 2020.
- The offer is valid every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 3 to 31 August 2020 during our normal trading hours.
- The offer entitles guests to 50% off the total bill for all food and non-alcoholic drinks. You can use the offer as many times as you like in consecutive visits, and no voucher is required as the discount will be automatically applied.
- There is no minimum spend and all guests in a group of any size can use the discount.
- This offer cannot be used at the same time as any other valid offer, promotion, discount or gift voucher including the Marston’s Privilege Card.
- Please note the non-alcoholic element of any cocktails, or any Gin & Tonic serves listed in the menu are excluded from this offer.
- This offer is only available for dining-in options, therefore any takeaway orders including Click & Collect and Deliveroo (where applicable) are excluded.
- The offer is not available via Order & Pay on your mobile; please order from a member of our team instead to take advantage of the discount.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and to remove participating sites at any time. Please note, if a site is required to close as a result of a local lockdown, it may still appear on the Government’s restaurant finder tool, but the site will not be open.